There are three ways orders can be placed:
- Online through Herff Jones www.yearbookordercenter.com
- Through mypaymentsplus.com
- Check made out to FHS with a note in the memo section that says the students name and "for 2024 yearbook."
If you have any questions about the status of an order, senior ads, or any other yearbook matter, please email Rebecca.Paul@stpsb.org
IMPORTANT YEARBOOK DATES FOR SENIORS!!!
August 31, 2023 - Deadline for Back to School Discount (see Yearbook Order Form)
December 12, 2023 - Senior ads Due
A great way to congratulate your senior and acknowledge his or her accomplishments is with a senior ad in the yearbook that lasts a lifetime. Choose the size Ad you would like, send payment to the front office with a note in the memo section that says, “for (student’s name) senior ad 2024.”
Then choose a template from the senior ad form according to size and complete the form. You will then send photos and congratulatory text to Rebecca.Paul@stpsb.org. The yearbook staff will create the ad for you and send you a proof before publication. For more information, please email Rebecca.Paul@stpsb.org.
December 12, 2023 - Senior Quotes and Accomplishments due.
There will be a Google form after Thanksgiving break in the senior google classroom for senior quotes and accomplishments. Any awards received after the deadline can be added. Please email Rebecca.Paul@stpsb.org.
December 12, 2023 - Senior Portraits Due.
Even if you are not sure your senior will have enough credits to graduate in May, please have him/ her take senior portraits anyway. There is no charge for portraits unless you decide to buy, and the yearbook adviser and staff carefully check the final graduation list before submitting portraits for publication. Senior ID photos and class pictures will not be used, so it is important to take the senior portrait to ensure that seniors are included in the yearbook. We also do not use senior portraits from outside photographers except in senior ads. We have made arrangements with River Oaks Photography this year to have the senior portraits taken at the school in the library on November 16,1:45-5pm & December 12,1:45-5pm. There will be a sign-up sheet in the library two weeks before each date for appointments.
Appointments during school hours will be reserved for students who do not have transportation. You may still make an appointment with River Oaks Photography to have portraits taken in their studio if you choose to. Their number is (985) 326-2534.
April 12, 2024 - Deadline for order with personalized name stamp.
May 10,2024 - Last day to buy a yearbook (no name stamps available after April 12).
*No extra books will be ordered for sale at later dates.
Prices for Senior Ads (See ad form)
Full page $200
One-fourth page $75
If you have any questions about the status of an order, senior ads, or any other yearbook matter, please email Rebecca.Paul@stpsb.org. Thank you for your support of yearbook!!
Parking and Traffic Regulations
Rules, Regulations, and Responsibilities:
- Students with valid FHS parking permits may park in student designated parking areas only.
- Vehicles should occupy ONE parking space only.
- Students should enter the school immediately upon arrival and should not sit in parked cars in the parking lot.
- Students may not return to the parking lot during the day for any reason without prior permission from a school administrator.
- Speeding, reckless driving, or driving in any unsafe manner is strictly prohibited and will result in loss of campus parking privileges.
- Students may not transport other students who have not been properly dismissed from school.
- Students may not loan or sell his or her parking tag for use by another student.
- Students who transfer to another school or drop from FHS need to return their parking tags to the library or to the front office.
- Students riding motorcycles to school are expected to follow the same parking and traffic rules.
- In the case of an accident on campus: all information should be reported immediately to the police AND to school administration.
- FHS does NOT assume responsibility for damage to a vehicle or its contents while it is parked at FHS or for thefts that may occur while a vehicle is parked on school grounds. Drivers park at their own risk and are encouraged to lock their vehicles.
- Any student who is not in compliance with school regulations regarding parking is subject to school disciplinary action. Consequences of parking violations are monetary fines, disciplinary action, and/or loss of school parking privileges.
- Fontainebleau High School reserves the right to immobilize, impound, or ban motor vehicles from campus. Charges incurred will be at the owner’s expense.
- Attach a copy of car registration and student driver’s license to permit application. You MUST complete the hard copy of the permit application AND the Google Form copy of the application. The Google Form is located on the school’s website under “Forms”.
- Cost of a parking permit is $10. We accept cash, a check made payable to FHS, or payments through MyPaymentsPlus.
- Permit must be visible on the rearview mirror while on school property.
- Permits are valid for the current school year.
- Loss or theft of a parking permit should be reported to the school; replacement permits may be PURCHASED for the remainder of the school year.
- During the school year, students should update parking permit information as necessary. This might include adding registration for an additional vehicle or updating vehicle license plates from temporary to permanent.