Athletic Director: Elicia Ocmond
The ultimate mission of Fontainebleau is to provide our students with the ability and tools necessary to function successfully in an advancing society.
Fontainebleau High School is committed to an exemplary interscholastic athletics program that functions as part of the school culture. Fontainebleau is dedicated to providing an outstanding program with safe facilities, staffed by qualified personnel. This program offers competitive opportunities for physical, mental and social development of student-athletes. The athletic program will be funded on a stable, consistent basis from the broad range of public, private and participant sources.
- Athletics compliments, supports, and extends the overall learning experience.
- Every person who expresses an interest in school sponsored athletic activities is provided opportunities for involvement.
- Involvement in athletics provides opportunities to develop life skills such as teamwork and time management.
- Responsibility and respect will be instrumental in molding character, decisions, attitudes, and talents.
- A successful athletic program needs the cooperation and support of the parents, student body, and community.
Live Streaming Games
Can't make it to the game in person? Get access to live and on-demand athletic events through the NFHS Network.
Buy Tickets Online
Purchasing tickets is now easier than ever. Get your tickets online, avoid lines at the gate, and enjoy payment and entry with your mobile device.